BSO

BSO

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Springday

It's a beautiful Saturday in downtown Northampton.



Cute kid on a poster.



I tried to photograph my neighbor's ducks but they kept running away.



The ducks at UMass have grown so accustomed to thousands of students walking everywhere that they have lost all fear of humans.



A noble cause on the Campus Center concourse.



I'm not sure what this was about.



Masked mimes in the Campus Center courtyard.



The Easter Bunny making some early rounds in downtown Amherst.



The Alchemystics have been floating around the Valley stoner scene for years, but I don't recall them ever making a music video before. Now they have and amazingly it's one of the best local music videos ever made.



Holyoke After the Storm by Greg Saulmon

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey Tom!

My wife and I were in Noho yesterday too. Lunch at the Brewery, and then a little shopping. I was watching this mime, dressed completely in black, performing near the Mountain Goat, standing there like a statue. A grown woman asked me if he was "alive." I mean his coat was flapping in the breeze. Wouldn't there be some kind of law about dressing up a dead guy for fun and profit? Cripes!