The Baystate Objectivist

The Baystate Objectivist

Monday, January 14, 2008

Too Busy Today

No time to blog.

However, I do have these three videos for you. Here is one I made yesterday in the Michelman Gallery in Northampton.



A big snowstorm came roaring through our Valley today, which makes it a perfect excuse to resurrect this classic romantic video set in snowy downtown Amherst.



Finally, I leave you with this feat of pizza dexterity filmed just a couple days ago in the very same Amherst's Antonio Pizzaria as the preceding video!



Hey, I promise to make amends tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I wanted that girl too when I used to see her everyday at the cushman market in north amherst. Come to think of it, Blue cheese breathe isnt that bad. It could get old
fast though.