BSO

BSO

Monday, March 16, 2009

More Feder Fallout

Other Perspectives
 

Some interesting stuff has come to my attention regarding the incident last week where UMass speaker Don Feder was unable to give his speech due to repeated audience outbursts.





First, something called Mass Resistance (which is where the above photo of a communist youth attending the event comes from) condemns everyone who disrupted Feder's speech as "homosexual activists." So what does that make me? Gay people can't be free speech supporters?

Also, the following video has surfaced of the event which I think is worth watching. It shows the highlights (lowlights?) of the night, and it is of better quality than other video that has surfaced. It attempts to put a positive spin on what happened, which I think is really impossible to do.

 



 

Hamp Law Library

I've often passed this door on the side of the front steps of the old Hampshire County courthouse in Northampton. 





A sign indicates it is a law library, and today I decided to stop in. I used to work for the Western New England College Law Library in Springfield. Here's a picture of me at my desk in 1989. Note the Dead stuff on the side of my desk. 





However, the Hamp Law Library is not attached to an educational institution, but to the court system itslef, and so has a typically high level of government paranoia.





The people who work there were very nice and helpful. Yet it is still the sort of place where no one but a lawyer would be interested in going. Nothing but a lot of musty old law books!





They may not be the most entertaining books, but they are the most powerful!

 

Promoting Paranoia

I came across this stuck to a Hamp mailbox.



I don't know what it's trying to say, but it doesn't seem very nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That person should be ashamed to wear a communist symbol!

Anonymous said...

liberals are agendacized robots incapable of independent thoughts. If someone is not a liberal, they are bad and therefore all of their beliefs are wrong. loud rude obnoxious pigs full of hate and intolerance running amuck on college campuses.

Unknown said...

Nice playing, Damon!