BSO

BSO

Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday

So This is Christmas

Traversing the woodland way home on Christmas morn.



You would think that at this time of year no one would be riding bicycles, but in the bike-crazed Pioneer Valley you would be wrong.



Cartoon character in the snow.



I like my neighbor's homemade paper holder.



Christmas afternoon we took a trip to ol' Pine Point to visit some dead people. Here's me in Saint Michael's.



My sister Donna leaving a coffee on my Mom's grave. She loved coffee.



Thornes all lit up.



Coopers Corner had the biggest Xmas card in Northampton.



Completing the holiday mood, here's Henning of many bands doing you a Christmas tune from Northampton.




This morning at UMass the absense of students made it a land of eerie silence.



Hurry back students!



A fun-filled Spring Semester awaits.

2010 = 1984

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Obama is Change.












Today's Music Video

Just remember I laughed twice as hard as I cried.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad is buried in St. Michaels, but I don't waste my time going to see him

Anonymous said...

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Obama is Change

a bad change is change and obama is chump change, elected by chumps who are now getting dumped on. how do you like me now kids