BSO

BSO

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer 2012 So Far

Northampton bears on a picnic.


Psychedelic murals on the entrance ramp to the woodland way into downtown Northampton.


Hamp individualism.


I really like the new police station downtown.


Now they will tear down the old station next door, a 1960's boondoggle no one will miss.


Encouraging future visitors to the new police station.


In a bookstore window.


In Sam's pizza joint.


Kid's hands on my neighbor's wall.


Ghostly hand on an Amherst tree.


The fickle finger of fate at UMass.


Haymarket beggar.


On the Norwottock trail.


Just do it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As to the beggar, you might have said, there but for the grace of God go I. I don't collaborate with evil people.

Anonymous said...

Is the Haymarket beggar on his iphone?! Studies show: there are NO poor people in America! You can call me every name in the book, but the truth is on my side.

Anonymous said...

Dig those murals.

Unknown said...

beggar is frequently used to describe a lazy bum