BSO

BSO

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Year One


Another beautiful morning in our Happy Valley as I headed down King Street towards downtown.


Sid, the cat who lives in Shop Therapy, was out for his morning stroll.


What on Earth?

A woman's clothing store has transformed itself into a center for THE RESISTANCE!


And yes, they are STILL "with her."


As the 10:00 bus was taking me past City Hall, the usual suspects were starting to gather for an 11:00 anti-Trump rally on the one year anniversary of his inauguration.


I did not support Donald Trump in the 2016 primaries, nor did I vote for him that November. However, my frank appraisal of his first year in office is that I greatly underestimated him and I think that things are moving mostly in the right direction on a lot of fronts for the first time in a long while. So it's probably just as well that I got outta town before that rally got underway.

Photographer Mary Carey was down by the mighty Connecticut yesterday. Lots of ice blocks piled up onshore.


This video makes me happy.


No comments: