BSO

BSO

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Connecting

Morning light in the Haymarket.


I see that Monte Belmonte and crew are having their annual fundraising campout for Cancer Connections on the Northampton Couthouse lawn:


Here's Monte himself. I asked him about the scout get-up and he replied, "I'm a Flamingo Scout."


I chose not to inquire further. Both my parents died of cancer, so it's a cause close to my heart. Give a little something if you can.

Pine Point compare and contrast: 1939 versus 2009:


Another blast from the Pine Point past, sometime in the 70's:


Of course, that is also the site of the original Friendly's as seen here in 1939:


As long as we're doing Springfield stuff, here's a silent Dann Vazquez video from 2007 showing the Springfield Library and environs.


No comments: