BSO

BSO

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ZooMa Fall


Early yesterday morning I was walking across UMass when I saw a raccoon coming in my direction. Whipping out my camera with lighting speed I captured the critter before it scampered into some bushes.


UMass is putting in fancy new sidewalks between the major buildings in the heart of campus.


Not everyone is impressed, as this sarcasm drenched poster suggests.


It reads: What better way to spend 32,000,000.00 than to create a brick road like in "The Wizard of OZ" to remind our students that it is a fairy tale that they will ever be able to pay back their student loans after we increased the cost of tuition by $580 dollars this year!" - Chancellor Kumble Subbaswamy, probably.

This car parked at UMass is the first time I've seen any bumperstickers for Democratic Party presidential candidates Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. What is even more unusual is to see them together on the same car! Is this meant to suggest a Gabbard/Yang ticket?


Meanwhile, is Northampton a hipster paradise?


I leave you with a modern love song.


Forest Park by Jeff Ziff

No comments: