BSO

BSO

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Rythom Resurfaces


Let's flashback to the old days of the Amherst Survival Center, where I used to volunteer. About a decade ago there used to be this guy on the scene who had no last name but simply went by the single name Rythom.


His hair was perfect.


Everyone liked him.



Then, like a lot of people in that scene, he just sort of disappeared one day. I always wondered what became of him. Then recently someone sent me this video, revealing that all has gone well for Rhythom. He got over a million hits!



Meanwhile, back in Northampton, here I am eating pizza in Pulaski Park yesterday.


Also in Northampton, that maniac who has been harassing cops is still at it. What he is trying to do is provoke an incident so that he and his lawyer Dana Goldblatt can launch a lawsuit against the city. The cop knows that so he just ignores him but looks almost bemused at some points, like he's saying to himself, "Sheesh, the shit I have to put up with!" I hear a lot of cops around the country are filing for early retirement.



No comments: