BSO

BSO

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Looking

 


My Memorial Day began watching the little parade through downtown Florence.



This kid was having the thrill of his young life waving from the window of a firetruck. 



 Later in the day I went to Look Park.

 


Park art. 



I decided to check out what was happening at the zoo. 

 


 

 It was a rainy day, but I didn't expect to be the only one in the whole damn place. 



A couple of goats emerged from their huts to greet me. 



The peacocks ignored me. 



The biggest bird in the zoo is made of plastic. 

 


 

I'll have to stop by someday when there's more going down. 



Sunday was graduation day at Amherst College. 



Unfortunately some Hamas supporters appeared. 



What is this bullshit about using the word genocide? According to Springfield's Merriam-Webster, the word genocide means "acts committed with intent to partially or wholly destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group." To suggest that anything even remotely resembling that is being done by Israel is to lose all credibility. 




No comments: