BSO

BSO

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Missed Bus

Oh no! I knew as I approached the deserted stop that I had missed the bus.



Well, nothing to do but kill some time walking around downtown Northampton. I paused to chat with a friendly Deadhead.



Longtime Hamp street musician Ox was out busking for a day's pay. Here he is posing with someone I was in rehab with.



An old gent with a mandolin plays for a penguin.



Do you think a political liberal might own this truck?



I'm curious to know what sort of person has these bumperstickers.



An alien presence on the back of a street sign.



When the bus finally came a dog got on, sitting very nicely at his master's feet.



A hawk atop a perch in Holyoke by Greg Saulmon.



Doing flips at UMass, Amherst College and the Holyoke Mall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog!

Tony said...

I've always wondered why you never ride a bike.

Anonymous said...

noho is truly whacko central,it's like an open air asylum