BSO

BSO

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Primarily

Tuesday I voted in the Super Tuesday Republican primary for President. I cast my ballot for Ron Paul.



Here are the results of the primary in Massachusetts:

Mitt Romney......265,110 - 72%
Rick Santorum.....44,255 - 12%
Ron Paul..........35,037 - 10%
Newt Gingrich.....16,990 - 5%

I don't think this person in the parking lot was voting for Santorum.



Some people in Northampton like to decorate their bumper.



An orange warning in downtown Northampton.



In the window of the Broadside Bookstore.



On a bike at UMass.



Campus Center slogan.



Today there was an Irish festival in downtown Amherst that filled the streets with revelers.



umass angel at sunset

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday in Amherst was a blast!

Anonymous said...

The sign on that bike might be the sickest thing I ever seen. And I don't shock easily.