BSO

BSO

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Flowing

Just when you thought they had finally exhausted the corny headlines for cannabis news.


There's now a satellite of Springfield's legendary Fort/Student Prince restaurant in downtown Northampton. Every time I pass by I see lots of customers.


Ruthie was out by the chicken coop this morning practicing riding with her eyes closed.


Today I went to have breakfast at the Miss Florence Diner in the Florence section of Northampton.


As seen on their ad-filled place-mat, they have been in business for 79 years. I didn't realize they had a motto.


I had their classic egg and hash breakfast, but had already half eaten it when it occurred to me to take a picture to show you.


Each booth has its own jukebox.


I haven't seen those since the days of Russell's, formerly on Boston Road in Springfield.


Miss Flo has some unusual selections.


This song about eating is not on Miss Flo's jukebox. Is this video responsible for all the pink hoodies I see around?


2 comments:

Randylou said...

Just so you know, I follow this blog semi-religiously. I'm hopelessly transplanted here in PA but I'm a Springfield native that attended UMass and I enjoy seeing little the slices of life from back home you give me. Thanks.

Tom said...

Cool, thanks.