BSO

BSO

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Banked

 

 I stopped in at the new Northampton branch of J.P.Morgan/Chase recently. 

 


 

I was thinking of taking advantage of their offer to give you $225 bucks for free if you open an account.



In the end I chose not to open an account, but I did enjoy the opportunity to check out how they have remodeled the joint since it was converted from the late, lamented Silverscape jewelry store. 

Of course the beautiful antique skylight was left untouched. 

 


The jewelry counters have been replaced by bank teller booths. 

 


The old vault is now a meeting room. 



 

Afterwards, I ran into the Reverend Peter Kakos at Deals & Steals. I forgot to ask him whether he was there dealing or stealing. 



Last week I swung by the Saturday Farmer's Market in downtown Hamp. 



Some Valley farmer's markets have already ended, but the  Amherst Farmer's Market will be continuing until November 18th.

 


This fancy tractor was on display for the farmer's to drool over. 



 

Indian Motocycles were manufactured in Springfield, Massachusetts from 1901 until 1953. The renovation of their old factory resulted in a major scandal.

 

 

Happy to see that after a long dormancy the UMass College Republicans have returned to life. 

 




No comments: